Advisory Client Services Rep
We are a busy Financial Firm seeking a full-time Advisory Client Services Rep
This role is a non-sales role, for a smart, highly energized, professional that thrives in a busy environment.
A few essentials to be considered for this position: smart, quick to learn new things, computer savvy, resourceful and dependable.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities (Additional duties may be assigned):
Assets Under Management – Advisory account servicing, including all paperwork, correspondence & tracking
- New account openings
- Transfer Funds
- Moving money, set up systematic w/d & deposits
- RMD tracking & processing
- Wealth Portal assistance and management of vault
Annuity Renewals – Annuity account servicing, including all paperwork, correspondence & renewal tracking
- Moving money, set up rider payouts
- Work with advisor to review for updates to allocations, process any changes
- Track renewals, communicate with client about status & file statements
- RMD tracking, client communications & processing
RIA Compliance – Assist with compliance documentation and distribution
- Annual Advisory documents updates, send to clients for signature & tracking/filing
- Client Quarterly Billing statements – pull fees information, create and file
Back up on phones when necessary
Backup on Alternative deal data entry
The Ideal candidate will possess the following skills:
- Ability to communicate with co-workers, clients and various business contacts in a professional manner
- Ability to investigate, research, and resolve problems and concerns, maintain confidentiality
- Ability to make rule-based and analytical decisions
- Ability to organize, prioritize and handle multiple tasks, paying attention to detail and meeting deadlines
- Ability to take complete and accurate notes, with excellent written and verbal communication
- Skill in operating various office equipment including personal computer, fax machine, copier, etc.
- Skill in utilizing various software packages such as Microsoft Office & Outlook
Benefits: Paid Holidays, Paid Vacation/PTO, 401K, Medical
If you have someone in mind that would be an ideal candidate for this position, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.