Phones & Greeting Clients: Answer phones, assist callers, trouble-shoot customer service/vendor/misc. phone calls that come in, transfer calls to appropriate recipient, create and send electronic messages with appropriate priority level.
Projects: Assist Marketing and other departments as needed with projects, tasks and team support.
Office Support: Assist with opening and closing duties. Maintain inventory for kitchen and office: Have beverages and cookies in-stock for clients. Order/shopping, stocking, inventory, supply closet, prospectus kit inventory. Oversee office equipment and appropriate maintenance repairs as required.
Calendar Management: Scheduling, Meetings, Travel Arrangements
Electronic Filing System: Maintain an organized, compliant and efficient electronic filing system.
Mail: (USPS, UPS, Fed Ex), mail pick up, mail all outgoing correspondence, UPS labels for pick up. Sort and distribute mail.
Database/CRM management: Record notes from every client conversation in the database, Input prospects and keep database/CRM program up-to-date.
· Proficient phone skills
· Proven excellent attendance record, Strong work ethic, self-starter
· Positive attitude, commitment to teamwork and collaboration
· Customer service oriented, high level of interpersonal skills
· Experience working in a fast-paced environment
· Ability to prioritize projects, juggle multiple projects and manage time
· Attention to detail, excellent oral and written communication
· Excellent computer skills with proficiency of Outlook, Word, Excel. Ability to multi-task specific software knowledge (database, MS Office Suite)
· Ability to problem solve